Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The beginning....

Well...I don't know where to even begin...I've never blogged before. I know what you're thinking...sure you haven't. Everybody who is somebody has blogged before. But seriously...you'll soon figure out that I'm not lying. Oh...I've read them but that doesn't mean I'm up on all that's "cool" with the blogging world. I have no clue what I am doing. So please bear with me while I try and figure this whole thing out.

Let's start somewhere near the beginning and get as far as I can before I fall asleep. Ya' see, I'm one of those "continuing education" people who have come to that place in life where you finally realize there's more to life out there (I know...quoting Reba isn't the best way to start out a blog but it's true)...or in other words...I need a change!! So that's what I did...I set out to make a change. And I came out of college retirement!!!!

I wanted to be a dental hygienist at first but after a year of taking prerequisites I realized that DH is not the route I wanted to take. I didn't want to be stuck in a chair the rest of my life looking into people's mouths...I wanted more!! I wanted to have more opportunity. Then it dawned on me...back in my early years at MSU...I wanted to become a doctor...so why not to something just as rewarding- become a nurse.

Sorry...I know it was just getting good...but I can't keep my eyes open. To be continued........

No comments: